The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Jesse Coffey
Group Contributor

This past week, a couple of users returned to FIMFiction after some periods of absence. I'll highlight two of them for this editorial. One was a FIMFiction staple of the past year who was greeted with open arms. The other was a bit more controversial. We'll get to these two now.

BEST COMEBACK (in my personal opinion)
Crimsion Ink

Crimsion Ink was a FIMFiction staple of over a couple of years, winning many fans based on her comedic, artistic, and even musical talents. On November 2, 2015, she was unceremoniously stripped of internet access by her parents, who were appalled at the content offered by FIMFiction. Although a cheerful attitude was taken to the last blog post that she made before this week, she was actually appalled at the fact that she had to leave that early.

It was no surprise then, that Crimsion Ink was greeted with open arms when her activites on FIMFiction resumed this Saturday, following a successful renegotiation with her parents. Currently, she will only appear on the website for a temporary period of time, per her parents' orders. Her message was explained in one of the first blog posts she did after rejoining FIMFiction (''Stay out of trouble and I can be here with you all!'' - C.I.)

WORST COMEBACK (in my personal opinion)
Spirit of Fantasy

Spirit of Fantasy, by the time he got banned on June 24, had acquired a negative reputation for being what Calming Moon (back when she was known as Hinata Linn) called ''a guy who hates rules[, has] anger problems, and refuses to listen to anyone'' (his ban came in part because he sent a death threat to FamousLastWords.) Even though he was welcomed with open arms by The Castaway Pariah after getting unbanned on June 27, Spirit of Fantasy was banned again later in the day after he referred to DTB and sunbuttsparkle as ''lying sadistic piece(s) of shit''.

5335103 Not too keen on Spirit returning. I'm a close friend of sunbuttsparkle and I know I what went down with them. He used to be a nice guy, but he changed over the course of just one day

5335119 that is true, but if he keeps acting the way he does to users that he doesn't see eye to eye with then most won't welcome him. I won't, but that's for personal reasons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4