The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Summer Dancer
Group Contributor

Happy Father's Day, everyone! A few days ago, I had the pleasure of interviewing Penguin Demo, a fan of Sonic and many other crossovers. I asked him questions about his future when it comes to writing.

Penguin Demo said:
Alright. I'm ready.
2d, 15h ago

Summer Dancer said:
What got you into mlp?
2d, 15h ago

Penguin Demo said:
I was on YouTube in early 2014 emerging myself in playthoughs. I came across ponies and thought, I'll give it a shot. Then and there I realized, this show is awesome! Today, I have a lot of MLP merchandise. I hate Gen 3 though.
2d, 15h ago

Summer Dancer said:
YouTube! That's the place to go for pony :moustache: Do you have a favorite pony? Least favorite? Why?
2d, 15h ago

Penguin Demo said:
Lol, :derpytongue2:
My favorite pony is Twilight. I enjoy how relatable she is, while adorkable. I also enjoy exploring her different aspects. Also, she's a total bad***!
Least favorite? Gilda before Season 5. She was a jerk and made my second favorite pony cry. :fluttercry: She did get better in The Lost Treasure of Griffinstone.

2d, 1h ago

Summer Dancer said:
What made you decide to start writing?
1d, 23h ago

Penguin Demo said:
It was a mixture of different things. First, I saw many wonderful stories throughout my life, which made me want to write. Second, I wanted to be able to draw, write, and animate. Those are probably stupid reasons, but I just wanted to get them out.
1d, 23h ago

Summer Dancer said:
What would you want to acheive most in your future works?
1d, 23h ago

Penguin Demo said:
I want to acheive making a story that can be enjoyed by any. I don't want to copy or paste anyone, I just want to make enjoyable stories. For me, my writing is ****, but I hope to improve soon.
1d, 23h ago

Summer Dancer said:
That's really good, I like that :pinkiesmile: Last question: Do you see yourself writing in a few years? What do you plan to do in the distant future?
1d, 22h ago

Penguin Demo said:
I do indeed see myself doing that in the future. The older I get, the more wiser I'll get.
I'm hoping to start animating in a few years, because it is something I really enjoy watching. I hope my YouTube channel gets more views and subs, because right now, it's the only way I get money. I really hope to start writing for my favorite shows later on if their still on, and to rid myself of depression and anxiety.
1d, 22h ago

Summer Dancer said:
I'm sure you will. Time does make us wiser:yay: Keep writing, and I pray that you heal :twilightsmile: Thanks for your time, Penguin!
1d, 22h ago

Penguin Demo said:
Your welcome. Now if you excuse me, Gum Gum Jet Gatling!

Special thanks to Penguin for allowing me to interview him :pinkiehappy: I hope you all have a great Father's Day!

*This interview has been cleared by DerpyMuffin7

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin
Summer Dancer
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4