The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 610 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
TheArquius
Group Admin

The day before the end of the world! How fitting it is to celebrate the best character before our sudden and painless demise!

Anyways, make sure to post all Sunset Appreciation art here! I'll keep this thread open until Saturday the 30th so that we can celebrate best character until the end of the month (given we live that long).

Good day to you all, if you want to see a big announcement on my blog, then go and check that out! Yes, it does regard Sunset Shimmer.

I did post this before on the "Official Art Thread," but...

I have several more throughout my gallery.

TheArquius
Group Admin

I love the art ('tis a beautiful picture adoring Best character), but I'm having one nitpick. (sorry lol, I get critical about this sometimes)

Just wondering, what art program do you use?

I use Toon Boom Harmony (you might know it from shows like The Lion Guard, or Youtube User Duocartoonist's MLP Videos or the upcoming MLP movie) to color quite a few work sketches I've made over the summer as well as making several puppet rigs of my own (22 in fact, including my OCS).

I can understand a nitpick; I did fight to find time between this, my job, and an independent study I'm working on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4