The Grammar Nazi Group 56 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

Welcome to the sample of what you will be putting... I hate explaining. The rating system is like this: 4 and below go to the Needs Editing folder and 5 and above go to the Good Grammar folder. Oh, and by the way, I made up the title. 'Sides it's a sample. Oh and make sure you give the thread a link to the story (Since this isn't any story, I won't provide a link here.)

Anyways here it is:

So this story is comedy, it's a bit of random, but it is pretty funny. It had a few typos, and grammar mistakes, but the style of how it was written made the story very readable. Some of the characters were a bit out of their selves, especially when they're mad. The summary wasn't very detailed, it was also very short.

The story had a few references, and they make me chuckle, but the reason I think this story is very funny, is because of the plot. Pinkie was the only character written perfectly in the story second was Rarity, I think it's safe to say that the author is pretty experienced in writing Pinkie's personality, and Rarity's. The face hooves that were in this story made it a bit more funnier, the author timed the scenes perfectly, it flows with the story.

While it had typos, it was a fun read.

I think this should have a: 6.5/10

And, there! All done!

5215850 Just the sheer amount of grammatical errors that lie within this single paragraph makes me so mad yet so proud at the same time. I angrily salute you, sir!

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5217420 Hmm, you're right! For that, I also angrily salute you sir! I am so proud!

(By the way I'm a girl.)

5217431 My apologies, ma'am.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4