Unity-verse 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Nova Arc
Group Admin

So, since every group has this, why not this one, right? So, introduce yourself!

I'm Nova Arc, founder of the Unity-verse and the Etheriaverse. I'm currently awaiting admission into university. I'm random, crazy, quite hyper, a gamer, and refuse to believe the word "impossible" applies to certain situations!

Who're you guys/gals?

Frogmyre
Group Admin

I'm Frogmyre, though you can call me Froggy, Frog, The Froggy One... really, just don't call me late for dinner, and I'll be okay. I'd like to call myself a writer; I'm certainly a gamer, and a lover of literature, old and new. But mostly old. As to who I am...? Well, a mystery to most, but a friend as well! If I am truly a co-writer for the Unity-verse, I hope to do it well.

And, really, if you want to know anything else, just ask!

I disagree. :pinkiecrazy:

NightLord
Group Admin

My name is NightLord, and I am a writer, gamer, and actor (sorta). I am also a co-writer for the main canon story, but would be eager to do solo side stories as well, when I can find time. My writing style is generally darker, and I am also not the most experienced writer. Although I have written fiction before for school as well as for fun, I only joined Fimfic in February. As far as personal info goes, the only thing I share here on the interwebs is that I am, in fact, a male (or am I?).
Also, best pony is Trixie.

Dusty Tome
Group Admin

I'm Dusty, Current and former voice actor, writer, and grilled cheese maker extraordinaire. I'm looking forward to becoming a God of this universe with you all. Any questions? Just ask, but please ask as if you were Zecora, just because it's funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5