The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Moonraker
Group Admin

It has come to my attention that some of you have been spamming other sites advertising this group and getting in trouble with the site administrators. We have also been warned about RP on this group.

This is not the first time we have been warned and it will be our last.

I am ordering all all admins, as well as members, to (pardon my french) CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT NOW!

I can't convey the frustration I have with this and being informed of such behavior. This group is intended for discussion and story creation and I will not allow it to be taken down for such stupidity!

I mean not to diminish the fun but if you wish to role-play then do it somewhere else and leave this group alone.

I'm apologize for my anger about this but I need to convey how upsetting this is so please desist from RP and spamming and nether do it again.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5201176 you have my apologies as i was a part of the RP and spamming. I accept any punishment you see fit

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5201176 Very unfortunate. But, if it's what the site rules dictate, I'll obey. I delete any comments of mine that can be deemed RP.

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5201295 sorry cap I didn't catch 'em

fairy tail man
Group Admin

5201176 On behalf of the Discordian party i will try and make sure none of the people in my party break these rules.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5