The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Moonraker
Group Admin

I have a few things to address to the Parliament.

1. A new folder has been created to solve the growing problem of which folder to put their stories. The Submission folder has been crated for writers to submit their stories so as they can be put in their proper place with little trouble. Da Rules have been changed to reflect that.

2. A new thread will be posted to allow for open and free discussion called The Parliament Floor. This thread will allow members to say whatever they want on equal footing (as long as it doesn't go against Da Rules)

3. Two new parties have been allowed to be created
The Discordian Party- Lead by fariy tail man
The Equestrian party- Lead by forestpip

Congratulations on our new Chairmen!

I apologize but It is mandatory for me to lay down the ground rules:
1. You are to create you party's official group thread in the group (I will give you all administrative powers for you to do so)
2. You have the option to appoint a co-chairman if you so wished (I'll be sure to inform the chairman of others who had asked for the same position)
3. The sole purpose of these parties is discussion, story creation, and a place for people to mingle, if they do not keep to these simple tasks I will be forced to have to delete the thread.

Other then Da Rules the Chairmen has full power over the party.

Congratulations again and have a nice day!

fairy tail man
Group Admin

hey me and passing said we wanted to be co-chairmen so does that mean i am co-chairman or what/

Speaker,
As a representative of the Griffin States, I've made moves towards trying to establish an office within the Parliament itself. I wish to be the representative of the Griffin States. The Griffin States require a representative and I am capable of doing this job. Please message me whenever possible so that we can further discuss this, thank you.

-Mesiroya, Ambassador of the Griffin States

Moonraker
Group Admin

5197736 Yes you can be co chairman, if passing says you can. Co-chairman are outside the powers of the Speakers and is a party chairman power, for anyone interested with co-chairman you would have to speak with them.

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5197626 Ah much more clearer.

fairy tail man
Group Admin

5198337 ok dude look at the thing you had use vote on in passings thing it said and i quote "But I am asking if I could be a co-leader with fairy tale man." so I hope you under stand now. But if you want me to get him to tell you that himself I can.

Moonraker
Group Admin

5199023 Whoops, I do apologize. You can talk with him about it and I can fix it if you want. I do apologize for the error.

fairy tail man
Group Admin

5199607 eh he already know just fix it and it will be fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8