TenderBloom 217 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Is it just me or does the name Tender Taps sound sexual?

Tender Taps tenderly tapped Applebloom's bloom.

Make that of what you will.

You know I'm kinda surprised that there is not a lot of TenderBloom on this site or any other. Probably because they think Tender Taps is Scootaloo's long lost brother or something. But I trust there is going to be a shipping explosion soon.

After all, it only took five seconds of a Fanmade video and a minecraft parody for the fandom to shipping ButtonBelle.:rainbowlaugh:

Hey.

See that >> button at the side of my comment? Press that before you type out your reply and I will be notified.

Try it. Press the >> button and type out a response.

If you do get it, I'll know.

Yeah. I should probably get to my story too.:derpyderp1:

Cool do you know what their called?

5421722 I did ask that question also as to why Tender Taps never really caught on, heck, you'd think the simple fact that he is a tap dancer would give Bloom an excuse to be alone with him for some dance lessons and "Tender Tapping".

5421722 I think it's because Tender Taps was only present for the last third of "On Your Marks", and only became important in the last few minutes. If he'd been focused on earlier on (maybe by the midway point or even from the start) he probably would've left more of an impression.

Yeah! Hopefully we'll get an episode with Apple Bloom going to dance class more so we can see more of Tender Taps.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21