Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 60
Well Geboren
Group Admin

Well, your right on that, but keeping on time is important; or at lest keeping close to it.:twilightsheepish:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5520155 Yeah. COntrary will be rebelling again...

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Has he rebelled in the past? I don't remember him doing so.:duck:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5521784 He ranted abaut how we're slow and unproductive...

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Yeah.... I kinda have the same feeling,:twilightsheepish: but only because of real life getting in the way, and because a few of us aren't keeping an eye on the forum to see if they missed a post.:moustache:

S.W.B.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5462987 Color of the tail is black, and has a light orange coat. "Type of bird," Sparrow seems awesome.

Here's Amber's Cutiemark:

Anything else? (This took way more time to do...)

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Anything else?

Yes, this>>>> Group Notice of 9/28/16 comment's by all member's is mandatory<<<< and can you help in getting the others that have yet to comment to do so? it will help to get us back on schedule.

S.W.B.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

and can you help in getting the others that have yet to comment to do so? it will help to get us back on schedule.

I can help remind or inform them, if that's what you mean.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Anything!
Annoy them till your wits end if you have to, I was giving thought just before you made comments, to just opening the group to the public like I said in the group notice; and without the comments from all in our group because of "how long" it is taking to get them.:ajsleepy:

I thank you if you can, lass, it has been a trying time to get this info.

S.W.B.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 60