Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

It's been a lot of time scince anything had moved in terms of our collaboration. We are loosing enthusiasm as we speak and that forces us into a trial of will.

Each of us has to ask himself if he is willing to push the trigger. Because we can do three things: we can do it [FAST], let those of us that are unmotivated to not get into the story [maybe there is just too many of us to organize this] or we can be idle.

Remember - we didn't wrote anything yet. How can we make the decision without a try. Let's quickly finalize the OCs and do the shot. Because what is thereto loose?

Here, some music to listen when you think abaut it:

Kryssi
Group Admin

5310771 ’Kay, as good a time as any - link to OC:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P_lHTOw0pYfRMPkmxZ9qR0dRx25Bf5QsQmHTivVm_3w/edit

Edit: Oh, and before I forget, I’ve also got a link to Contrary’s. Not sure if he reckons it’s done or not, so I’ll err on the side of caution for now.

Sunglasses Indoors
Group Admin

Eh, fuck it. I'll call it done. Even things sitting on the back burner will crisp if you leave it on too long, and I'd also like to err on the side of caution.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5310771 Hold, on! Give me one more day to make my OC. Or maybe not, I'm almost done. (What? It's harder than what you think, at least for me...)

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5328120 I had a simlar problem. Now we have a pegasi on the squad, so i'm thinking abaut getting back to the Crystal Pony which is ready in 100% because I'm too anoyed by Borne calling me Featherbrain.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5328201 Hey, I can be that! FINALLY I FOUND A RACE! But I'm re-reading your comment anyways.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5328209 You mean a hippogryffin?

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5328215 Fuck, God! Yes! I shed my fucking feathers! I give you the controll of the Gryffons in the Ganging Universe. You can use some of my lore to build up a character with the power of one of the Gryffon subtypes or re-do it overall. You may also want to be some kind of marksman do to having actual fingers. or Marxgryff. A nice bow, later crossbow or rifle, some granades and you're the Badass in the Sky.

So, here is also the link to my Crystalsona.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5328226 Sounds awesome!

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5330551 I didn't bother much abaut personality as this will sort itself up in the story.

And Borne may require some convincing abaut our switch of specieses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11