Sharktavia 74 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Let's just make a constructed universe as things get made, because why not.

Sharktavia movies 1, 2, and 3 are the original trilogy, and thus far the only movies that share a continuity. Sharktavia 4 was sort of a joke that got popular because of the earlier series. Sharktavia 7 was a Nightmare Night release that tried to capitalize on the popularity of a recent pirate film? Sharktavia 10 was an attempt to revitalize the series by crossing it over with Daring Do. For various business reasons, many of the people who worked on the Sharktavia films left the main company and made a called The Jump, which isn't part of the Sharktavia core franchise for legal reasons but most fans consider it part anyway. Sharktavia 12 is a self-aware parody. And Sharktavia -1 is an attempt to make a gritty reboot.

THIS IS ALL A THEORY AND MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT, WEIGH IN IF YOU WANT.

PegasusMesa
Group Admin

I'm sorry to say that Sharktavia 7 is based upon a real event that I hold very near and dear to my heart. My brother recently died from a fatal combination of cancer, AIDS, and hair loss, and he asked that I make sure the world hears his story.

Sharktavia 7 is that tale.

...in all seriousness, did that actually happen?

PegasusMesa
Group Admin

Of course it didn't. Well, except for the hair loss part, but you'd think that actually was killing him based on how much he pisses and moans about.

Lord Destrustor
Group Admin

I hear the outcry against the decision to turn Sharktavia into a brooding emo superhero hasn't stopped studio execs from greenlighting an entire movie trilogy around the premise. It's all an obvious plot to try to compete against Marevel's incredible cinema success.

PegasusMesa
Group Admin

You should ask someone to kick your shins as penance for that pun.

5308828 or bite them off. Like a shark would.

Well, I might be wrong. What do you think it is?

Well, yes, but that can be said of all the Sharktavia films.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12