The Mane Six 143 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I honestly don't know what is with me. It's not that it's bad or life threatening but it's still something worth questioning. When I first starting watching the show, obviously it, at first, was because I thought it was amazing, but now, as I knew the characters and adapted to their world and got to know them personally more and more, I felt there was more to my love to the show. I'm not just in love with the show, I'm in love with the characters. Okay, there you go. I have a crush on the Mane 6. I don't know how I do or what they did to make me start to grow special feelings for them, but I just do. I love them and it hurts because I can't ever see them or be with them. I know we all have these moments where we think we love these people but after awhile we forget it, but this one isn't like that. I really, REALLY love and care for them. I want to comfort them, talk to them, and make sure to be with them in their time of need. I told this to others before and I love their advise for me but I'm not yet sure what to do. How do I handle this? Why do I love them so much? Is this in anyway, shape, or form God's plan for my future? So, to just get it off my chest, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie...I love you.:heart:

If I wasn't on my way to bed I might have posted something actually helpful, but this would be a great post for the Anti-depression Ponies group. http://www.fimfiction.net/group/200615/antidepression-ponies

I'll be on in six hours or so, but you should get quite a good response from these guys. They are all awesome and friendly. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2