Brony Defense Force (BDF) 81 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

5068916 Now granted I'm not calling anyone a punk I will give an idea.

The best strategy we can come up with would be to spread our forces out in small clumped groups around Equestria, this allows us to keep tabs on key locations such as Ponyville, Canterlot, Crystal Empire, Manehatten and so-forth. As well as locations that could serve for us to recover should we some how fail, locations that our enemies would over look that seem to have next to no advantage like Appleloosa. Now keeping tabs on the larger more important locations will also serve for recruitment hot spots allowing us to steadily grow our numbers over time, this will also allow us to move troops around as needed to even out our numbers in all locations.

Now on to keeping tabs on all locations, this doesn't just mean to keep an eye on any advancements of those who would stand against us. But this also includes keeping an eye on the local commerce and economic growth. This way we can better understand which locations are of the up most importance to us, sure Canterlot is a good strategic location and the capital but what if it doesn't make as much money as say Manehatten? Or in a strange case Ponyville doesn't produce as much food as Appleloosa? This knowledge would prove invaluable to us in future strategies.

I agree with you good sir! Tho i did pick ponyville in the poll.
As for offense id pick fort ponyfag. It is not as guarded as the capital and we can arms and ammo from it after words.

Then again....BUY FROM TORGUE TODAY BADSS BDF!!!

YOU MY FRIEND, ARE A BADASS!!! MEEDLYMEEDLYMOW!!!!

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5068954 You're officially our strategist. You know way more about military movements and deployments than I do off the top of my head.

5069323 The best plans are the ones that are made by groups.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8