Shadow Hive Club 16 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Gargon94
Group Admin

Hey everyone/pony! I have been working on a MLP Minecraft Risk map. The map is that of five nations of the MLP world, Chrysalis's Hive, Zebra Federation(unofficially Zebra Tribes), Griffon Kingdom, Crystal Empire, and Kingdom of Equestria. The map is divied up into three levels, the underground tunnels, the normal surface, and the clouds in the sky. There are four color coded teams for the map. Green for the changelings, Gray for the griffons, Yellow for the zebras, and two shades of blue for the ponies, Light Blue for the crystal ponies and normal Blue for the ponies of Equestria. There are going to be four classes that people will be able to play as for each team, Ranged, Tank, Winged, and Underground. There are some teams that will only have one or more classes playable. The Equestrian ponies and changelings will be able to play as all four classes, the griffons can play as all of the classes but Underground, the zebras can play as Tank and Ranged only, and the Crystal ponies can only play as Tank. Each class will have items unique for that class. Also the map will be for Minecraft 1.9 and after because of the elytra wings. I am still in the middle of making everything in the map, working on the last three provinces and last cloud of Equestria. Then I will work on the Starting place for choosing which team you will be on that the class you are going to play as. When I am done making everything I will need someone that is good with making redstone creations and making them work. Let me know what everyone thinks and I will let you know when everything is done.

5139947 This sounds interesting and pretty cool. I have never played Minecraft before but this does sound cool. Not to sound picking, but it needs more dragons. Also to avoid confusion I would not have the Crystal Ponies and the regular ponies be of similar colors. As I stated I have never played Minecraft so I don't know how distinct the color difference between light blue and regular blue. Maybe white for the crystal ponies and keep regular ponies blue. If you do include dragon they can be red and have all the classes but underground, similar to griffins. So far it sounds cool.

Gargon94
Group Admin

5140938 Ok. Well I don't have much room to have a dragon team, and I like it that the ponies are divided into two teams because they are really one nation, just the Crystal Empire is a protectorate to the Kingdom of Equestria. I have been drawing the graph paper maps of the Minecraft map since mid last year. If I wanted to have dragons as a team than I would have to change the map, but I like it the way it is now.

5141120 OK I see what your saying now. The whole thing about adding dragons was more as a joke. But if you can do it. Go for it. When it comes to the crystal pony you can do what you seem best fits.

Gargon94
Group Admin

5141140 Ok! Well I hope that the other people in our group read this post and tell us what they think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5