The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So not only they’re trying to interfere with education for children (while not vetting their employees incase they don’t hire sex predators. But come on, they don’t care if a kid at Disney World gets raped by an employee). They’re also on the “muh gun control” bandwagon.

Meanwhile, America left behind billions of dollars worth of weapons in Afghanistan that are now in the hands of Islamic radicals, or smuggled and sold to other buyers.

-America continues to supply weapons to foreigners in the name “democracy”, and those foreigners became terrorists or criminals.

While on that subject, we’re arming the Azovites (or Azov Battalion). The Ukrainian, literal Neo-Nazi white supremacists types that we were so concerned about until we could use them in our new proxy war with Russia. I’m sure that won’t backfire on NATO and the US on top of how corrupt the Ukrainian government is, like what happened after the Soviet-Afghan War. For the record, I’m not team Russia or team Ukraine. Fuck Putin and Fuck Zelensky.

-Just recently, America released and traded Viktor Bout, the Lord of Fucking War for an obscure basketball player who broke the law. All for it to score some woke points…

-Crime is becoming an issue in the US, people have very little faith in the police, due what happened in 2020 and the police incompetence in Uvalde Texas. Which fortunately, people are taking matters into their own hands on self-defense. Take my state for example:

Is that the hill you want to die on Bob?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1