Family Fictions 72 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
fallen starr
Group Admin

Do you have a family you like to read or write about more than others? Which one(s), and why?

So far the only family I've gone into detail about was the royal sisters. I really love writing them as sisters first and foremost.

Well, out of the Mane Six's families, I like to read about the Pie Family the most. If it puts some emphasis on the parents or Limestone Pie, that's when I get really interested. Marble's cute, but I'm not interested in her character, and I just plain dislike Maud.

But, to be honest, I have more fun creating the families of one-shot or minor characters (background ponies, not so much). It all started when I wanted to explore the family of Cheese Sandwich, and then, next thing I know, I was doing it for several others. It's weird, really, but I enjoy it. :twilightsmile:

fallen starr
Group Admin

4990791 I love to read stories about the Celestia and Luna just being sisters as well. I can't really remember who wrote it, but I read a story called The Journal that did a really nice job of doing that. I didn't add it to the group yet, but I would recommend it.

4991518 The Pie family is my favorite as well! I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll really enjoy writing Marble, myself, mostly because she's like, the antithesis of Pinkie, so exploring that relationship seems really interesting to me. I just really like their whole family dynamic, though. I bet creating families for those characters is a lot of fun, though. I'll have to check out what you've written later.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4