Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I live in the United States of America. Much of the country is in lookdown. If we remove lookdown, maybe a 2 hundred million people will catch CoViD19 and 2 million die. If we remain in lockdown, we will all go bust. I got a reminder of this today when I friend cold-called me looking for business:

She is a prostitute. This pandemic has ruined her business. She really needs money. She shall visit me Thursday

I propose ramping up testing and tracing so that we can quarantine those with CoViD19 and those exposed to it while the rest of us go back to work. We should be able to get about 90% of the workforce active again. Some additional spreading is inevitable, but it would probably be only about 10 million more infections and 100 thousand more deaths before we get a vaccine.

As for prostitution, I imagine that, until we get a vaccine, SafeSex will include both the prostitute and the client wearing a mask and NitrileGloves.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7194446 All it takes is one person who isn't cured yet and the pandemic starts all over again.

I have a feeling this won't end until everyone is immune.

Until we have a vaccine, it will be like fighting crime or fire:

Cop talking to FireFighter:
"We just caught the last robber. We shall never have crime again."

FireFighter responding to the cop:
"Coincidently, we just put out the last fire. We shall never have fires again."

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7194527 A vaccine is to COVID-19 like a cop is to criminals or firefighter is to fires.

A vaccine could take out SARSCoV2. It would be as extinct as the 1918Influenza.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7194545 Or like the flue. Oh wait, we still have the flue, despite the vaccine.

Yes, we shall always have new strains and we shall create vaccines against them too.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7194553 Sounds like a neverending battle to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9