Tats' PWNY-Verse-ish Stories 100 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I've been wanting to do a Destiny story for a while now, and with D2 now out, I thought now would be a perfect time to start it. Problem is, I'm not sure how to start it. I want to use Luna(perfect hunter), but I'm just not sure how she would end up dead in a field in Russia to become a Guardian. Any ideas?

MrAquino
Group Admin

Instead of the moon, she goes through a wormhole that brings her to earth. That's my guess

I had thought of a mishap with the mirror, but this opens up possibilities. I'm also thinking maybe she dies with the Guardian that raises her, and that attachment carries over despite the memory loss.

MrAquino
Group Admin

Or she's reborn and sees the guardians as family... Even if they're one dimensional.

That's kinda what I meant. She meets "Dad" before the two of them become Guardians, and the memory of him protecting her bleeds through. And the rest of the clan gets involved for all kinds of shenanigans.

MrAquino
Group Admin

Luna: Why are we shooting each other?
Guardian: FOR FUN!!!

Luna: Why are we shooting these guys?
Guardian: Get a Bungie account and fill in the cards you've acquired to know why.
-... That... Just sound lazy.

The worst part is that that is entirely in character for us.:rainbowlaugh:

MrAquino
Group Admin

And, if it's possible... THE HUGE WHITE ORB IS EVIL!!! GAME THEORY IT!!!

I have wondered what the Traveler's true intentions are. Though according to the red legion, it's just a machine.

MrAquino
Group Admin

Game Theory it. MattPatt made a theory on it's true intentions that were never put into game because Bungie wanted more users on their website to feel special.

There's a theory that your character was boaring an escape craft during the attack on earth all those years ago and the craft they were waiting to board was blown up, th explosion set them flying off down into the streets below where the explosion or the fall killed them.

Why use that as a basis for your story?

My character already has a solid backstory, I just wasn't sure how to get Luna there. Nova Blaze was a commander in the GFMC who took a grenade for his team. There will be a Jeff Dunham joke about this later.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13