Tats' PWNY-Verse-ish Stories 100 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
MrAquino
Group Admin

A second Chance.

After losing his wife and daughter and getting his revenge, Max Rockatansky heads into the desert to start a new life. Fortunately for him, his silent prayers are answered by a little gift... A Littlepip, as she calls herself.

No Luck needed.

Humanity is at war with it's own creation, Skynet. The machines have taken over, and what's left of humanity is fighting back with all their strength. Their leader is none other the deceased John Connor, is taken place by his own sister, a cybernetically enhanced unicorn dubbed "Blackjack." She's seen it all, starting with their mother, Sarah Connor.

Actions speak louder than words.

A puffball of Fluff. Despite how weird this is, it's job is viable for the G.I. Joe and their war against Cobra. Now stop hogging her, Snake Eyes! It's my turn!

Actions speak louder than words.

A puffball of Fluff. Despite how weird this is, it's job is viable for the G.I. Joe and their war against Cobra. Now stop hogging her, Snake Eyes! It's my turn!

WE NEED THIS ONE!

MrAquino
Group Admin

5483066 you can have at it. Perhaps follow the cartoons and not the live action movies.

5483162 I wish I were that good... and had seen more than clips from the old cartoons...

MrAquino
Group Admin

You could try to watch the Original movie. (Best intro ever)

Or the more adult animated movie, Resolute (This one is bloodier and more Anime-like)

MrAquino
Group Admin

5483174 or, you can make your own version. Follow the characters and make your own adventures... Like a kid! But please, use this Cobra Commander

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6