Tim Burton's Batman 89/Batman Returns 27 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Brony God
Group Admin

The identity of Jack Napier AKA The Joker's accomplice in the murders of Bruce Wayne's parent have been revealed

4966220 Before I watch the video, my prediction is that it's Joe Chill.

Brony God
Group Admin

4968634 So did you watch the video yet?

4969201 *Is currently banging my head on the wall*

Brony God
Group Admin

Not likely, the other mugger wasn't a lot older than Napier, whereas Grissom was a lot older than him. Grissom was described by the script to be past his 70s, and Batman 1989 takes place 25 years after this, not to mention that it was surmised by writer Sam Hamm that Grissom was becoming a crime lord by the time this happened. The other mugger still looks a notch too young. Because of Bob Cane's immense presence in this movie and for generally matching the tone of the 1940s Batman comics, not to mention that he's still probably too old to be Bob Hawkins, I suspect it's Joe Chill.

Brony God
Group Admin

4975040 The actor playing Jack Napier's accomplice was in his 40s. There were ideas for future Batman movies dealing with the deaths of Bruce Wayne's parents as part of a conspiracy. Obviously killing Thomas Wayne was so important to Carl Grissom that he had to personally supervise Jack Napier to make sure that Jack did the job of killing Thomas Wayne. Anyways Jack is not the kind of guy who takes orders from anybody unless he is his superior. So it was obvious that the Other Mugger had some authority over Jack because when he told Jack to leave after he killed the Wayne couple, Jack listened.

4975010 Because I hate this wall.

Brony God
Group Admin

4978829 :rainbowlaugh: I committed to the group. :rainbowkiss:

Brony God
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11