Advertisements 177 members · 2,294 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
The Corn
Group Admin

Hi! If you want the short explaination, just read the title.

If you want the long explaination, listen up (or read up, rather):

So I went away from FimFiction for quite a while and I returned to it about a month ago. In that month I've been working on my stories, but now I've came to check on my groups and see how everything is getting on. I've read through all the threads on this group (which took a very long time) and I've came across a few (not too many, but a few) threads that are not related to MLP in any way. Unfortunatly, it is a rule in this group that non-pony theads are not allowed, though I know that a lot of you would like to advertise non-pony related stuff here, so I've decided to create this thread to give you an oppertunity to do so. Basically: If you wanna advertise something unrelated to MLP, advertise it on this thread, if you want to advertise something to do with MLP, create your own thread. Thank you, and if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. I will be posting more threads with other things you will need to know soon too, but as for now, that's all I'm going to say. So here's The Corn, signing out.

I would like to advertise my Youtube video of my let's play of Super Mario RPG.

[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyixXwJSvCU]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2