The Unicorner 114 members · 354 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To the handful who have bothered to read what I write.

Cards of Prophecy was, nay, is, one of my fondest works. I walked a careful line, measuring my words and my story as needed. Thankfully, it has seemed to have brought good results. I now teeter between two paths, neither of which seems to be less traveled by. I have though up a sequel to Celestia's battle through the cards, picking up promptly where I left off. But will it be good? Will it spoil the ending of the last? The answers to these questions I do not have. But I know that I am pressed for time.

Leisure is no longer an option. Were I to split myself away from my current major work, I fear quality will be drained from it, and not enough shall be fed into this new embryo. But forward I must go, and so I shall. But which path to move forward in, I do not know.

Will it be worth it, to press forward with the hand I have been dealt? My cards may not be the royal flush I need, but a victory shall be secured if the people back my will.

So I ask you this: Put forth the continued adventures of the Card Master, or seek the gold at the end of the other rainbow.

Go ahead. Pick a card.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1