Curiosity 11 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

We could make future generations at least 20% cooler than we are. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Don't you sometimes wish you could be smarter, have super eyesight and endemic memory? There is no reason why all people on Earth couldn't be like that. All it takes is some artificial selection.

Comment posted by Mega NewWays97 deleted Dec 26th, 2015

4945213 Do you mean only allowing certain people to breed, or selecting which of our genes we pass down?

4945840 The science isn't advanced enough to artificially put genes together. What we are left with is selective breeding. Only the quality people would get to reproduce. Those with bad genes would be prohibited from harming unborn children with bad genes.

So many problems originate from people not being good enough. I don't see any reason why we couldn't be better. Our previous generations failed us, but we don't have to pass that curse to the next generations. We can do better.

TheWorstDiscord
Group Admin

4945851 That's unconstitutional. And pretty cruel. But I can sort of understand where you're coming from. Even though I don't agree. Though I think this violates the non controversial rule of this group...

TheWorstDiscord
Group Admin

4945851 Sorry but thread locked. Please use you own judgment before you post and pay attention to the rules before you post.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6