Waiting For Season 6! 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

The CMC and the Sugarlumps (Diamond and Silver) are going on a trip to the Crystal Empire. Once they do, Sweetie Belle accidentally uses a spell to open up the secret stairway in the castle. They try to close it up, but before they do, and dark wind comes out of it- Sombra has returned to reclaim his empire, and he kidnaps the Sugarlumps!

With their new friends captured and the Mane Six back in Ponyville, the CMC must resaue them with only Cadance and Shining Armor to assist them. But with Cadance pregnant and unable to find with Shining standing guard, the CMC must confront the monster on their own.

Over in the place where Sombra is waiting, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon try to escape, noticing one important thing- Sombra is a blank-flank! Knowing that Sombra isn't exactly a good pony, they point it out in typical Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon fashion, but not to be mean, just to distract him from trying to hurt others.

The CMC sneak in when Sombra isn't looking, and talk to Diamond Tiara about what Sombra's plan is. But when she mentions the dark lord's blank flank, Apple Bloom has a realization- maybe this has something to do with their talents of helping ponies get their cutie marks!

The three of them nervously approach the dark lord, who sends a blast of shadows from his horn at not them, but Silver Spoon! With an evil laugh, the grey filly begins to levitate-she's been possessed by Sombra's shadows! Sweetie Belle fires a small eam of light from her horn, but Shadow!Silver Spoon dodges it, laughing. She taunts them, but Sweetie won't give up. As the little unicorn fires more beams of light magic, Diamond Tiara nervously calls out to Silver. The possessed foal turns around as Tiara calls again, and Silver Spoon begins to return to normal. But Diamond's willpower and kindness isn't enough to snap Silver out. Sombra needs to be taken down somehow.

The CMC nervously turn to Sombra again, who is struggling to keep his hold on Silver. They tell him that they know he doesn't have a cutie mark, and he steps back, cautious. Apple Bloom reaches out a cautious hoof, telling him that they used to be blank flanks too, but they had let their destiny come to them.

With that, the dark lord's magic releases Silver, who hugs Diamond, sobbing. Sombra explains his backstory, and the CMC tell him that maybe he let destiny scare him, and that was what turned him evil. Maybe, they suggest, he could still make a change and find it out, just like their friend Diamond did. The darkness slowly fades from Sombra's eyes as the little pink foal walks towards him (now that the prison has vanished) and tells him what she's been through, and the fillies all embrace him.

Suddenly, a bright light fills the cave, and when it dims, Sombra is no longer a shadow lord, now a normal stallion. He still is a blank flank, but the CMC and the Sugarlumps tell him that they'll help him, and that destiny is not something to be afraid of. Cue song number, and cue credits.

What do you think of this idea? It's just a part of it, and would probably have a lot more to it if it was an actual episode.

For FiM? No. For the long awaited oh please just make it already Hasbro, CMC spin-off? Yes.

Although.. I'm not one for Sombra's redemption. I just finished reading the Fall of The Crystal Empire arc, and I was quite disappointed when he was reformed in literally 15 seconds of reading. But that's just the comics, the show might do it better (hopefully). I do like King Sombra from the Reflections AU so it could work.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Yeah, this is just a short summary and it has a lottt of flaws. I do love the spin-off idea.

It would most likely end up as a 4 part episode or a movie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3