Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Eon333MS
Group Contributor

So this is an idea I've been working on and trying to flourish. Some of you already know that I've started working on a video game idea, but for the rest of you now you know. I decided to try and make a video game of my own, inspired heavily by Undertale and other games I've played. It will be a sci-fi rpg with a morality system and hopefully it will be entertaining. So without further ado here is a summary of the lore of the game and where the player will start off their adventure. I don't want to make too many of these threads since that's not specifically what this grop is for, but I thought I'd share this with you all so you can have some idea of what I had in mind.

In the distant future of this world everything has gone to chaos. Worlds are at war, and peace seems like it is nothing but a distant memory.

But even in the darkest of times there still exists hope. In the midst of the chaos a small group of individuals have joined together to form a colony. One that is separate from all of the chaos happening elsewhere. A place where people can stand united in peace.

Strangely, against all odds the colony has succeeded in its goal and prospered. People have come from all across the universe to escape the chaos and join the united colony. The other worlds eventually started calming down as a result of this. Wars came to an end and it looked like peace would finally be returning.

However unbeknownst to everyone else there was a force that was unhappy with this new colony and the peace that came from it. These beings were known as the descended, and were considered only as myth and legend, ignorant of the fact that they were actually the ones manipulating the chaos. Tis new colony represented a threat to what they were doing. But what could they do?

One of the most powerful descended came up with a plan to get rid of the colony. He manipulated one of the rulers of the new colony into building eight massive towers for him. He claimed that the towers would protect the colony from danger which it would in a sense.

However the ruler of the colony became aware of the treachery and laid a trap for the descended. Once the towers were activated they sealed the descended within the planet's core. Now the colony would be protected and the descended was gone. At least that's what the ruler had hoped.

Once the eight towers activated they sent the colony into another dimension completely isolating it from the rest of the universe. When the colony disappeared the other worlds managed to forge a fragile peace which eventually grew strong in honor of the lost colony.

But what really happened to the lost colony? Does it still exist? That is what the player is going to find out.

So how was that guys? I know it may have been a little cheesy at the start, but do I have you interested? I hope so. Anyways I wanted to share my idea with you, and if any of you guys are interested in offering some help feel free to comment I'd really appreciate it. Even if you don't want to help feel free to offer some feedback on my idea, keep in mind this is an abridged backstory since I don't want to spoil to much. Have a nice day everyone. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1