Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Eon333MS
Group Contributor

So I felt like giving a sort of shout out to this funny youtube series I found some time ago called smasherz, and it is made by the youtuber TheRollinNolan. It's absolutely hilarious. Well okay it has some problems for example the first two episodes aren't very good at all, and he is actually going to be redoing them. Episodes 3 and 4 get a little better but it's episode 5 where I think the series really starts to pick up and it only gets better from that point on, he has put it on hiatus for now since he's been working so hard and so long on it that he's lost a lot of motivation, but he's not giving up on it it's just being shelved for now and he will be working on other projects. Now this series may not be for everybody, I personally find some of the jokes to be offensive, and am not a big fan of the cursing, but I'm willing to look past the bad stuff because those laughs I felt were so good (now I may be over hyping this for some). I hope you will check him out and let me know what you think, also if you've seen him without this post telling you about him let me know. You may also want to check out other series' of this genre such as smash king or fates hand.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

No one has anything to say?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2