HarmonyDev 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

So here's my logo design:

It's still open in the editor so lay your opinions on the font and such on me. I chose Twilight because she's a big part of the game, and is the leader of the mane six. She's one of the really important, favored characters on the show. Rarity because I had an idea that Twilight would send holograms of her (only another unicorn could handle Twilight's magic, and Twilight's too busy herself to go back) to guide your character through the game. Y'know, a little picture of her in the corner speaking about what's happening. So why not put that into our logo? Blue-green color because both colors are generally soothing to look at, but I might want to tone it down a bit.

I think featuring the mane six as part of our logo is limiting, I feel like we should either make a character to represent us or some form of icon.

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Well, I had an idea and spent 5 minutes drawing it:

(It looks like a sketch on purpose. And I don't quite like the font, but it's the best I have in my iPad.)

4920808 I like this, but maybe a background and or more color maybe.

4920808 Hmm, would people be allowed too? Maybe a girl sketching out a pony?

Gamerguy1313
Group Admin

4920808 It doesn't have to involve ponies. It could just show harmony in some way.

4920705 I like the second design

well I'm off to doodle something

4920808 I like it, if we get a base thing going as I said I have a friend that does graphic design, I could pay him for one

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Well, a background and colour can be easily added. :twilightsmile:

Yes. But... we're all bronies here. We're making a pony game. We all like ponies. It's fun to draw ponies.

Thank you.

Okay.

A base-thing? :rainbowhuh:

Gamerguy1313
Group Admin

4920913 And what's with the name change? The majority voted for Harmony Gaming, and there are only minor things with that name.

Yes. But... we're all bronies here. We're making a pony game. We all like ponies. It's fun to draw ponies.

Oh and don't forget the ponies.:pinkiehappy:

4920913 My amazing english (this is why I'm not part of the writing team xD) I was meaning if we get something set up for the icon (like the sketch you have) that becomes official, I can get him to take it from there and make a professional quality graphic out of it :D

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

That sounds glorious. :weneedalunaemote:

4920705 I sure do like your logo. But what if (in the future, maybe?) Do another project together?
4920808 I think this one is pretty good. It's something you recognise easy and .... ponies.

4920808 I like this logo though because it's fairly simple and conveys the fact that we're making a game with ease. Though perhaps a bit more detail added to it?

>:c

This was my job, oh well, I still have mine to show

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18