Nightmare's Reign 144 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

So with night being the permanent time of day in this timeline, and NMM as Equestria's ruler, how do you think all this has affected crime in the world?

Has it gotten lesser? Is there more now than ever? Or is it unchanged?

Do you believe that NMM would report any crime she sees in anypony's memories during her dream travels? If said crime is heinous enough, would she deal with the criminal(s) herself?

Heck, I think that ordinary normal Princess Luna might do that, let alone Nightmare Moon!

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5203247 "Nah, the cops and guards got it, big sister Celestia told me so!"

I would have to think that justice in that timeline would be swift and final, and that NMM would rather enjoy dispensing it herself when she had the chance. She looked so happy when she obliterated that timberwolf. Note too that she shot it a few times before killing it, probably just for fun.

As for the crime rate, I can see why there might be greater temptation, but I'm guessing that the severity of the punishments would be a deterrent. There's also the possibility that NMM is such an efficient and capable ruler that there would be no reason to commit many of the common crimes. If everyone's prosperous, there's no need for robbery.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5203509 Considering that she can view a pony's memories on a whim when traversing dreams, do you believe that any and all organized crime would simply collapse within a matter of days after NMM's takeover?

Nightmare Moon most likely has strict punishments for those caught committing crimes, up to the cutting off of horns or hooves or even the death penalty for serious offences.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6