Nightmare's Reign 144 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

Here we can just talk about whatever, rule #3 doesn't apply in this thread.

However, the other rules are still in effect, remember that.

So, what's on your mind?

Another Monday ... :pinkiesick:

Here's a question: did Luna ever get what she wanted? That is, has the show given any indication that any pony appreciates her night? Or has she just accepted that no pony cares, and that the whole 1000+ year Nightmare Moon ordeal was fruitless?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5152483 I AM SO, SO SORRY ABOUT HOW LATE THIS REPLY IS, FORGIVE ME! :fluttershbad:

That's one thing that the show hasn't touched on in the slightest, and it's weird. There has been no indication that she sees how modern ponies view her night, or her for that matter. Though young ponies, especially the CMC, treat her with respect and reverence. :applejackunsure:

I would like to see a Luna episode about her reacting to Equestrian nightlife in the big cities, maybe that would be enough for her to cast aside any doubts she has about modern Equestria.

Though young ponies, especially the CMC, treat her with respect and reverence.

True enough. And now that I think about it, in "Magic Sheep", all of the Ponyville citizens present in the shared dream rush over and bow when she appears, indicating that they've at least gotten over their fear of her and show deference. Although wait a minute. They all bowed immediately in "Luna Eclipsed" too, didn't they? :rainbowhuh: Darn it. I thought I had something conclusive there. Well, I suppose it's progress that they weren't shaking in fear the second time.

The big city idea would be good. Or maybe a tour of a university astronomy department. A poets' community? A planetarium! There we are.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

Or maybe a tour of a university astronomy department

Considering that she has a telescope in her room, this would be a really good idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5