AU Mane 6 - Starlight's Timelines 318 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

As we all know, with each time Starlight stopped the Rainboom, a new alternate timeline appeared, each staring a mane villain from throughout the show, plus a side villain or two *cough Flim Flam Brothers cough*. Some people have said it's how Starlight stopped the Rainboom each time that led to each different world and... honestly, i believe that. I watch a video not too recently (last week, to be exact) where this guy explained his idea of how the timelines happened... and his ideas made a lot more sense than any others i've heard, even Ink Rose, the Queen of Headcanons (plus, she messed up with the idea that, without the Rainboom, Twilight never would've had Cadance as her foalsitter, resulting in Cadance and Shining never meeting, when Cadance was Twi's foalsitter BEFORE Twilight even got her Cutie Mark, so that theory was busted).

Anyway, it's a really interesting idea.

What do you think? Do these theories make perfect sense, or can you debunk them? Let me know in the comments. I'm curious to find out

5627046 well, yeah. whatever happened that day was bound to affect Rainbow and Fluttershy as they grew up. the ponies may not have realized it, but by helping Fluttershy deal with her problems at a younger age, she was able to defend herself against the changelings in that respective timeline.
the Flim Flam Brother´s bussiness doing well is potrayed as evil and wrong because we see it through the eyes of two naive people who don´t know about economics. they just saw the smoke, saw that Applejack´s trees were mostly gone, and assumed that was evil. but NAAAAAAAH, they´re just doing their job. and Ponyville´s name must´ve changed to something else, since it´s not exactly a small village anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2