A Prompt A Day, Contests, And Reviews 36 members · 106 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
I Like Pie
Group Admin

Summary Chrysalis tries to obtain the other half of her soul, who is, Cadance. Don't worry, I didn't just spoil something major, it was revealed in the description!

The Cons This story has a multitude of connections to A Canterlot Wedding in it and it also has tons of detail in it. So, to get to the point, once in a blue moon the detail feels unnecessary, because some of the events in the story happened in the actual show. This story also has a ton of connections to head canons, which could be pretty confusing or annoying for some (even though they're put woven in extremely well)! There is also a ton of exposition.

The Pros The atmosphere is wonderful in this story and the many interesting ideas in it are great! It's also surprisingly filled with many emotions and the characters are displayed is such a great way! So, if you don't get the point already, I really suggest you read this story.

once in a blue moon the detail feels unnecessary, because some of the events in the story happened in the actual show.

Care to be more specific here?

I understand that there is a lot of exposition.

To be honest this story had it's first draft done in 3-4 hours of insomnia. I have since been more careful and a better writer, doing so in my own time.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2