Reformed Starlight Glimmer 381 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

One day after the finale, I'm finally seeing the fanfictions rolling out. Turns out they're either about the alternate universes or the premise in which this group was founded: A new hope for Starlight Glimmer. For this contest, we are focusing on those stories! Anyone can join, and any redemption story applies. A few rules must be remembered:
- SFW is encouraged, but not nessacary
-Can be any length, and should be published on fimfiction
-Submissions can be put into either of our folders, all that are they're are submitted
-deadline is Dec 6, with a very loose time. Mercy for the late,
-Remember, it has to apply to our theme!

Will be updated and more rules may added. Any questions can be submitted here, and all stories are to be submitted in the folders. Have fun y'all!

Here's hoping I have some competition.

I have an idea, but whether I make the deadline is up in the air (I'm not very prolific, working on too many things at once). Also, it's a little sad...:applecry:

Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

4887476 Theres two, really nice judges, and one of them loves almost everything she reads. (She also likes to speak in the third person :raritywink:) Give it a try! Like I said, the deadlines pretty loose since there's a time zone trouble.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Isn't making a separate folder more convenient, since you can lose the submissions in the current folders?

Also, do I happen to be one of the judges? Can I still write something if possible?

Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

4887539 I would assume to make you a judge, but you don't have to if you don't want to. It would be hard to be fair if you wrote a fic for it. And I'm probably not going to make a separate folder because there's no real stories right now and they'd have to be moved over after the contest anyway.

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Oh, alright. I suppose I'll just judge instead.

Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

4887575 thanks, sorry I didn't notify you before posting this

FrostVortex
Group Admin

No problem, I'd eventually see it any way. :derpytongue2:

So how's the contest going?

master18
Group Contributor

4887456 Is the contest still open? And if so, can I ask you a question about it?

Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

4902908 sure, my internees been down so I couldn't as wee this earlier. What's your question?

master18
Group Contributor

4904122 I have a fic that I'm pretty sure fits the criteria for submission, but I'm not really sure which folder it would go in/if it would fit the criteria. Can I send it to you to see where it would belong/if it fits the criteria?

Zoetic Zebra
Group Admin

4904152 of course! Are you referring to "Another Time?" (I wou say forgiveness for that one, I still have to fish reading though

master18
Group Contributor

4904252 That's the one! I'll add it to forgiveness then :twilightsmile:

Righty, I've just joined, and I know I'm late, but can I still enter?
Ah, you know why, I'm just going to offer up my story regardless, hope you all like it!
Any and al feedback is welcome

master18
Group Contributor

D'awww :applecry:
Well poop...
Oh well, even if it can't be entered, I hope you all read and enjoy it anyways :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18