Five Score Divided by Four 128 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

you know I think I found a workaround for g5 characters in this setting for those who don't know discord appears in the g5 comic so I'm thinking g5 ends 5 years from now during that time discord appears in an episode after opalines defeat when the m5 and the past mane 6 teamed up together to stop her due to the magic contained in the unity crystals being released as a result past and present collide and both past equestrian and g5 equestrian merging into an allied continuity so the rest of the five of the ten seasons is twilight resumes her role as the ruler being a mentor to sunny while both generations exist alongside each other and having both trying to adjust while facing friendship problems while facing old and new villains. the last episode happens as it did in the original four scores only Celestia and Twilight were hit by the same four-score spell meaning both past characters and the g5 characters were reborn in our world as humans only for the curse to end five years after the series ended this way both g4 and g5 characters can exist this way while allowing new stories that would allow it to be its own universe separate to the main story allowing it to be its own thing without affecting the original

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1