The DerpyMuffin7 Support Group 82 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Phaedra
Group Admin

As a few of you know, I've been having some emotional issues as of late. You can read the first incident here, and the second incident here, but I'll sum it up for you.

Basically, I tried to kill myself last week, the same day this blog was posted. A friend learned about it. During the planning phase, I neglected my schoolwork. Some teachers approached me, things happened, they recommend that I see the school counselor about my depression (they don't know the extent of it). I did today, and learned that she is legally obligated to contact my parents if she "fears I am a danger to myself". I ended up not telling her everything.

After I posted the second thread listed above, some users came and recommended I still go and talk to the counselor despite the consequence of my parents finding out.

So, the question. What do I do? Go talk, or stay here?

To be honest I'm think about scratching my first response. At first I reccomended you do what I did and just wait it out until you get a diagnosis but I don't know at this point. If you told someone you'd likely be getting almost immediate help but at the risk of embarassing yourself if you just did it at school or something. Or you could just tell your therapist that you think you have depression, that's pretty much what I did and I wish I would have done that back in middle school. The waiting period to actually see a psychiatrist for a diagnoses was kind of hard but it was worth it in my opinion. So unless you think your in immediate danger wait and tell your therapist or counselor that you think you have depression.

Phaedra
Group Admin

Yep and sorry if I confused you at all. Good luck buddy no matter what you do.

Phaedra
Group Admin
Phaedra
Group Admin

Think long and hard about this. I know you can do it. :fluttershysad:

Phaedra
Group Admin

5114443 Thank you.

I cannot lie, I like apple pie, and might be a spy. :derpytongue2:

Gorgeous Freeman
Group Admin

in my opinion think you should go talk to your counsoler (i hate spelling) it's not good to hold emotions in

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11