A Place Where You Can Have Opinions 56 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I can't stand the Main 6 being shipped with each other. I never saw them as being in love or romanticly interested in each other. Now let me make this clear. I. Don't. Hate. You. For. Liking. Them. Together! I'm saying this because almost every other group I said this in I was banned. Even when I said I have nothing against the people who like it.

5190768 Thank you! I was gonna vent about TwiDash but I realized that I hate all Main 6 shipping. Thank you for understanding.

Most ships in this fandom suck ass, M6 doubly

I personally ship them, but I don't hate you either for not shipping them. These days, if you hate a ship suddenly the whole world explodes and everyone hates you for some reason. Namely why I took down the Anti-Twidash group. I do respect that you shared your opinion and I don't hate you either :pinkiehappy:

5190807 Really, huh? Still thank you for understanding!

5190804 As long as you don't go yelling at someone for liking a ship you don't I'm okay.

I feel there is a slight irony there.

5191516 No I wasn't yelling at anyone. If it came of that way I apologize. I was just upset that I got banned or hate for saying that I didn't like Main 6 shipping. Even after stating that I wasn't angry at anyone for thinking differently.

*Amine (ah-ma-nae) tears flowing*

I thought I was the only one...

i find it awkward to ship them, but i do think twidash is interesting anyway

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12