Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
MoralSupport4
Group Admin

Hi everybody!

Again, sorry for the late Word. Stuff . . . well, stuff happened. I promise I PROMISEIPROMISEIPROMISE it'll be on time next week! Anyway, this week is going to be a little less formal. I want to thank you, and I'll get to why.
The Law of Internet Inertia. Anyone reading this who knows anything about physics probably knows about Newton's first law of motion, otherwise known as the Law of Inertia. Inertia is what makes an object keep doing what it's already doing, unless an outside force is acted upon it. If it is sitting it wants to keep sitting there until something pushes it into motion. When it's in motion it tends to stay that way until forces like friction, etc. stop it. It's the laziness of the universe we call inertia.
The Internet, I've found, is a lot alike. Because no matter where you go, no matter what you do, you WILL get inactive users. I call this the Law of Internet Inertia.
I want to thank you, friends, for helping me prove this law can be broken. Short Stories, Bad Dragon, all of you, thank you. This is a beautiful place we've built. I have high hopes for our group. I have high hopes for us. And I have you to thank.
So thanks everybody! You're amazing! :pinkiehappy::heart:
Until next week!

Je défends toujours,
--MoralSupport4

5099604 I'm not sure about the Law of Internet Inertia, but we might be able to break the Newton's law.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/202508/its-for-science/thread/234725/the-law-of-conservation-of-momentum

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2