ChuggaaConroy Fan Club 11 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Sky Blue CMC
Group Admin

What makes ME a Chuggaaconroy fan is his gaming style, along with his selection of games AND his... word choice, to put it one way. Can you list three (or more) reasons you're a fan of him? If so, use the "Top X" format, where X is the number of reasons. This would help me get a better understanding about your Cheeuggaaconroy fanship. (Do you "C" what I did there?)

Top Three Reasons I'm a Chuggaaconroy fan:

1. I started watching Chugga all the way back when he was making his 'Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'. Both a Zelda lover and someone in desperate need for assistance in the game, I religiously watched Chuggaaconroy for help and information. So, one reason is because of all of the fascinating tips he provides (Such as his Animal Crossing LP)!

2. If I ever feel down or just need entertainment, I got to Chuggaaconroy's channel. He's funny, energetic, and really gets my feelings up! He always pumps me up for a game and I can rely on him for information regarding games I've never tried before and if I should try them. So, my other reason for watching him is because of his constant cheery attitude!

But I guess you can say that I'm, "Really Feeling It!" when I watch his videos! (GET IT, XENOBLADES!!?!?!?!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?)

3. My third reason is probably the RunAwayGuys. I love the synergy that he has with both Tim and John, each one of them providing interesting conversations with each other!

All and all, Chugga is a cool guy and a real role model for any Let's Player!

Sky Blue CMC
Group Admin

I think I should become a Runaway Guy. You know? If they'll accept me, that is. I wish I was deadly enough of a gamer (not literally deadly, of course) to have the courage to ask them. Don't you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3