Vanilla Mocha Fan Group! 55 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
GarfieldThePony
Group Contributor

A note from Vanilla Mocha: My loyal friends... As you may see, I have been banned. I will be back around Tuesday night/Wednesday morning if all goes well. The reason I was banned could be debated, but from what I understand, the administration believes I have used secondary accounts to upvote my stories. The truth is, sort of. They are not my accounts, but ones belonging to my friends. They barely log on, but when they do, it's to catch up on a story or two. One of these friends is Pixie Stick, whom some of you may know. The reason they made the assumption was because his password (and a few others') was saved on my virtual keyring on my iPhone, and so therefore, because we shared devices sometimes, it had the same IP address. My friends and I trusted each other with our passwords, and I can see now that letting the browser save the password for easy log-in was a mistake. This is a heads up for people that do that. Apparently, don't bring real life friends to this site, and do not let them choose to upvote your stories on your phone/tablet/computer. Or else you'll be banned for a week, too. Best wishes to all, and Happy Thanksgiving, Vanilla Mocha... Coffee Mare.

PS- You can find me on DeviantArt under the name VanillaMocha01.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1