United Gamer Ponies 48 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay everyone so this is kinda for fun. What I want to discuss here is moments in video game that made you feel embarrassed. I just had one a little while ago in Fallout 4 myself. I was in Hubris Comics and I picked up the Silver Shroud Costume and gun. I also found the Gronak the Barbarian costume. Now here is where I up made a fool of myself I went looking all over the building for the ax and couldn't find it. So Looked it up and found out that I had repeatedly walked right past it because it is in a display case on the bottom floor right after walking in the door. :rainbowlaugh: I can only laugh at myself for not looking there.

So what about you guys? Do have any embarrassing laugh at yourself moments to share?

Blade Crysto
Group Admin

i had been playing star ocean last hope for a while and in one of the areas i had to revisit as part of the storyline i ended up running around for hours trying to find access to an opened location failing to realise that the ramp down to it was right next to me the entire time

That moment in Ocarina of Time when I didn't check the room you get the Longshot in the Water Temple to realize that you had to play the Song of Time in there to advance. I literally spent months trying to find the godforsaken key to unlock the room with the Boss Key before I realized this fact.

That was embarrassing.

4931584 Yeah those really suck alright. I ended up doing something similar with the location of Goodnieghbor In Fallout Four. I literally had to turn to the right from Mass Fusion building and there are literally neon signs pointing the way. :rainbowlaugh: I ran around for hours before I found it an felt like and ass.

4931639 Oh dude :twilightoops:. :eeyup: That's a bad one alright, well as long as you can laugh at yourself now it's so bad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5