Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

I seriously hope someone can take over this for me. Why? Because in a few hours I'll be flying to Japan and I'll be inactive from the site for quite a while. As a result I decided to pick a song that's a parody of another song that is beautiful in of itself. Enjoy Wings of a Rainbow made by 4everfreebrony, a wonderful parody song of Angel by Sarah McLachlan :twilightsmile:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Oh, so you're spending Hearth's Warming Eve in Japan? :pinkiegasp: That's making me jealous.
How long will you be gone until you have access to the Internet again?

This song here is prime example why I love it when a song gets ponified. Same style, same kind of singing, but different lyrics and about ponies and absolute perfectly adapted.
I wish every song of this world would get ponified. *sigh*

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4936797 sorry for the silence there typing this on my iPhone so I can't post videos like usual but I will agree that I do enjoy this song

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Don't worry about that! I got that covered while you were gone! :scootangel:
I'm even hosting a stream event for our group on the 26th. :scootangel:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4943498 Aw man so wish I can join in it! :raritydespair:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

That would be amazing!
But if you can't, I'm going to make some screens for you if something funny happens in the chat! :scootangel:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4943544 how do you join in a stream? At least in that website you're streaming in?

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Just go on equestria.tv and click on the register/login button in the top right corner and follow the steps from there to register an account. Then log in and come on the stream.
You can join as a guest too, but I'm not sure if you can choose a name that way.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4943676 So I can do it on the iPhone of mine?

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I don't know if it's possible on the iPhone, sorry. I tried to access a Picarto stream with my Samsung smartphone once during a Season 5 Start Meetup and it didn't work, but I don't know if it's different with the streams on Equestria TV.

Edit: I tried it on my smartphone now and it doesn't work. But I don't know if iPhones are different so just give it a try!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10