Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 500 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

I got a Christmas song I wanted to post here, just wanted to start the winter with a song I loved to death :twilightsmile:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4894930 The song in general and/or the collaboration of well-known singers?

All of it!!!!! The collaboration was expertly crafted, song's down right AWESOME!!! I just love it!!!!!:pinkiehappy::heart:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

The singing is very good. I just get bored quickly by it, because it's not a pony song.

I hope the fandom is ponifying a lot of "Christmas" songs this year. Like it was done with this last year:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4894979 You forgot to put the reply button for me, but okay then, glad you liked it :twilightsmile:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4895033 I'd rather not listen to ponified songs as it somewhat ruins the songs for me, not saying that any of them are bad. Heck some of those songs are great and I do listen, but I'd rather listen to a song that isn't parodied for originality's sake... :twilightsmile:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

I'd rather not listen to ponified songs as it somewhat ruins the songs for me

Really? :pinkiegasp: I love it when songs get ponified!
As I said, everything that isn't about MLP: FiM or Equestria bores me quickly and when bronies ponify stuff then I can have the same thing as before, but with ponies! :scootangel:

And for Hearth's Warming Eve music, well, there's original stuff too:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4895142 Did you read the rest of my comment? While I did say that, I still listen to some because of the amount of effort into them, that I love to see, example would be Don't Mine at Night, I absolutely love that ponified song :pinkiehappy:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Yes, of course, but you still said you'd "rather not to", implying that you avoid most ponified songs, to not ruin the original song for you.
For me, it's the exact opposite. Once a song is ponified, I like that version a lot more and don't listen to the original version anymore. :pinkiehappy:

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4896569 Eh differing taste, I love ponified songs, but I'd rather listen to the original or maybe both at the same time :rainbowkiss:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Have you bought the Hearths Warming Eve album, by the way? It's kinda weird, as it's labeled as "Christmas Album", instead of "Hearths Warming Eve", but there is one original song on it and hearing the ponies we love singing those songs their own way could be interesting.
Sadly, our Crusaders were once again ignored by Hasbro with it. :ajsleepy: Only Applebloom is part of a group song.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4896794 Huh not that you bring that up, would love to listen to a Christmas song with the CMC as lead singers...

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Me too. Never actually heard a Hearths Warming Eve song by/about them, now that I think about it. The fandom should get to this.
Maybe next year if Hasbro releases another album. If it doesn't ignore them again. :applecry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15