Undertale 1,140 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, I was sitting here, thinking about stuff and listening to the song "Collecting Junk with Temmie" when an idea hit me like a two-ton mackerel and had me laughing. So, here was my thought process:

Wait... Temmie represents Temmie Chang, obviously. That's common knowledge... What isn't common knowledge is that Temmie Chang was 23 at the time of Undertale's release... Now, I don't have an exact date, but in 2015, Temmie was asked if she'd actually gone to college, to which she replied that she went to Pratt Institute, meaning she had likely already graduated. And may have accrued student loans... So if Temmie did have student loans... And she got paid every time someone purchased Undertale... Then it is entirely possible that earlier players of Undertale actually paid for Temmie's college in real life.

Aristagtle
Group Admin

Maybe we should ask her if she sells Tem Armor now... :pinkiecrazy:

I... don't want to think about what the real-world equivalent of that would be. I mean, I still imagine Tem Armor looking something like this.

Game like Undertale... I'm happy to say I paid for that.

Aristagtle
Group Admin

"I went to cool leg! Now I protecc ur cool leg!"

Hehe... You know, that would be even more frightening for a real-life-counterpart...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8