OC-Harmony.com 93 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
GodOfBBQ
Group Admin

Okay so earlier I got a warning from an admin about some people here role playing. Personally, I'm not against this rule, so I wouldn't care if you guys role played if this were my site. But, it's not my site and I'm not an admin. So please, don't role play, it's my head if you do. Now I won't name any names, but I'm looking at some folk who broke that rule, so I'm specifically telling you, yes, you know who you are, to stop it with the role playing. This rule is strict and should be taken seriously, those who are caught role playing will unfortunately be banned from the group. No questions asked.

Do I make myself clear?

Wait.. Its a site rule??
I didn't know this.
But how come there are RP groups...?
My mind is blown...

Describe what's considered role playing

GodOfBBQ
Group Admin

4722772 From what I know, those groups are down and abandoned. The reason why there isn't role playing is because the massive forum sizes practically break the site so the admins are trying to keep that at bay. It's all explained in the FAQ.

4722772 Knighty was planning on deleting the RP groups but decided not to. If you want to RP, do it on Devianart

GodOfBBQ
Group Admin

4722774 Say you and... PinkieLunaShy are talking about creating a collab featuring two of your OCs, but you two decide to role play which would look something like this.

Gee miss, I sure to like you!

I like you too _______ (Enter name here)

I know it's not one of the best explanations, but I think you get the point.

4722787 ah point made my good sir

Actually, the only place where we can RP in peace is skype, just saying

4723324 I should get skype

4723392 might as well now

4722772 As an admin of the M/M Role Players group, we had to move to our own site to keep the group running.

(Salutes)
"SIR YES SIR!"

4723392 and yet you don't respond to me!

Huh? OH! :twilightblush:

That may be because I haven't opened Skype in a while. A long while.

4736125 maybe ya should, cause I still wanna be able to RP with ya...

4736125 maybe ya should, cause I still wanna be able to RP with ya...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19