Princess Thelma Tumble Hooves 63 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Masterweaver
Group Admin

I never heard of "fakies" before my story was added and, going through the threads, I think my story just doesn't fit the personality implied by the group. Or the other story in it, for that matter. And then there's the matter of controversy regarding the character...

Can I motion we give this group a more neutral name and descriptor?

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

What do you have in mind? And can she still be a princess?

Masterweaver
Group Admin

I honestly have no idea. I want a title that refers to the character ambiguously enough that any name in the stories can be applied, but specific enough that people know who we're talking about, all while avoiding potentially offending anyone.

This is called marketing research.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Ooh, thanks! Do you like the new name? She's still our Princess, but she's Thelma Tumble Hooves for now.

Thelma because it's cute. Thelma.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Name's okay, yeah.

About the new rules, though, I do have some objections on a practical level. The one that says no fat-shaming.... well, I agree that it's wrong, but it's incredibly likely that there's going to be a story where our pony friend has to endure fat-shaming to prove that it's wrong, as well as plenty where she is the butt of a fat-shaming joke. So it might be best to adjust that to "no fat-shaming in the forum" since people will be coming to this group for all stories starring this pony, not just the safe ones. Which is... also pretty much my objection to the no NSFW; it's going to happen, best to at least organize it so the kiddies don't notice. These are not moral objections, just practical ones.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Ok. Thanks! I'll make you an admin so you can help me manage this controversial place.:twilightsmile:

Masterweaver
Group Admin

What, responsibility?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SOOOOOOOO?!

But seriously I have no idea how to admin.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Oh... It seemed like you could do really good.:fluttercry:

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Sorry, I was being melodramatic for the sake of humor and did not mean to offend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10