Moonlight Raven 244 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Some of the obvious ideas-

Princess Luna - fell in love withe Luna the second she saw her and has been a devoted follower every since, going as far as to join the night guard just to be near her idol

Night Guard/bat pony - The second most goth of all ponies.

Maud Pie - Moonlight Raven is a bit lively for Maud, but is the only pony with nearly as few emotions. Both enjoy poetry and the moon (which is technically a rock) so there's that.

Pinkie - Moonlight reminds her of her sister, and they say opposites attract.

A bat pony paring would be really cute! :heart:

4707263 I'd say she works for Luna's court! She seems like the type and opens up shipping doors for batponies and Luna.

Sombra, who she trapped and reformed as Princess Luna's student.

There's a pony/human named Marco DaFoy that I think would fit her well. Or maybe a changeling! Preferably or that was green.

What was fucking stated? One is goth, one's super happy. They're sisters. Anything else is game at this point.

4707263 At the moment nopony. I really haven't had a chance to think about it yet.

This however,

Pinkie - Moonlight reminds her of her sister, and they say opposites attract.

is a very intriguing idea. I'd like to see that. Maybe even with a bat pony Pinkie as well.

Well, there's Pixel Pizazz. She's one of the background humans in the EqG movies and has a gothic lolita style. Here's the ponified version of her:

4707263 Luna because I see her as a fan of Luna and the Night I bet Revan would support Nightmare Moon

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10