The First Order 29 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Greetings Gotham, Joker here! Well, I've been doing some thinking about my Kylo Ren in Equestria story, now known as The Power of The Darkness, and I've decided to do an open call for a co-author on the project. I mean, it worked pretty well for Why So Serious, so who's to say that it won't work this time? But, before we get too into it, allow me to share this copy-and-paste of the story's long description:

Main Theme: Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace

Benjamin Han Solo, better known as Kylo Ren, the heir apparent to the legendary Sith Lord Darth Vader, who just so happens to be his grandfather on his mother's side, knew he was dead. He had trusted Snoke, blindly followed his orders as the enforcer of the First Order, taken many, many, lives, including that of his own parents, only to be betrayed and disposed of by the Supreme Leader himself.

However, as fate would have it, what should've been his end, was in fact only the beginning.

Thanks to both the very mother and father he'd slain and the Force itself, Kylo wakes up to find himself in a strange new world inhabited by strange bipedal horse-people, bird-lion crossbreeds, and dragons among other things called Equestria. Not long after he awakens and thanks to a cheap shot, Kylo is captured and detained by Princess Celestia's forces, who wrongly suspect him of being a monster who'd broken out of Tartarus, only to be rescued by Princess Luna, who manages to convince Kylo to join her as her agent and/or enforcer. And thus, Ben begins his path to redemption and true happiness as he goes on black ops missions and wages war against not only organized crime, rising cults, and foreign warlords, but Sith Lords sent by The Force's Dark Side to fight and defeat him. Along the way, Kylo meets the beautiful griffoness Gilda Gruff and actually begins to fall in love with her. Will Ben Solo get his happily ever after? Only time will tell!

Crossover with a, for lack of a better term, AU set 8 years after Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens and will contain spoilers for said movie, as well as eventual Ben Solo/Kylo Ren X Gilda. Other pairings to be determined.

Dedicated to the late great Carrie Fisher aka Princess Leia Organa-Solo, who became one with the Force on December 27th, 2016

Despite what is sounds like, the Mane 6/Elements of Harmony will actually play a pretty significant role in the story, which is set not long before the events of A Canterlot Wedding Parts 1 and 2. Heh, imagine Kylo Ren, unmasked, with a new haircut wearing a tux made by Rarity, lightsaber hidden somewhere. The very thought of it puts a smile on my face. Oh, and, Captain Phasma will not be making an appearance, just in case a certain someone thought otherwise.

Now that everybody knows what they'd be getting into, anyone who's interested need only send me a PM titled "The Power of The Darkness."

Well, that's all for today, kiddies! If you haven't seen my new Jason Todd Tribute, then here, watch it:

And remember: dying is easy, comedy is hard!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1