Rate my OC 131 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I figured I might as well use this group. Now, be advised, My OC is not named after me; I made 3 or so OCs a year ago, and decided on which to use as my Ponysona, and I picked him. I am actually not like him at all, though.

Anyway, here is Titanium Blade:

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Sword and Shield

Personality: Aggressive, excitable, headstrong and a bit careless. Likes action.

Bio: Titanium Blade comes from a long line of Celestia's Royal Guards, and as soon as he was of age, became one himself. (spoilers ahead for my story) He was removed from the guard for leaving his post, which allowed a Changeling terrorist to sneak in and set fire to buildings during the Trottingham Trader's Exchange. He moved to Ponyville shortly afterwards, and began searching for work in the security field.

I have 3 other OCs, which I may or may not submit.
Thanks for Reading.

4654832 Yeah, He is in the process of being fleshed out in the story, and as for the age, I might change it to 19 human years, but he is, like a fresh-out-of-training recruit, joined the guard as soon as he was old enough. (The normal age for military recruitment irl is 18, or 17 with parent's consent, although it could be even younger than that in Equestria, but IDK.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3