Equestria Girls 4: Legend of Everfree 69 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Equestria Girls 6

Description:
Picking up where Equestria Girls: The Friendship Games leaves off, this original
story follows Twilight Sparkle as she leaves Crystal Prep Academy behind for her
new school, Canterlot High.

Releasing May 3, 2016

Not much new revealed yet, but there'll obviously be information when the book is actually released! Toy Fair is also next weekend, so I'll be looking out for any EQG stuff unveiled then as well.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

5032940 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

When they picking up where the Friendship Games left off, does that mean we'll get a Shadowbolt cameo?! :yay: Maybe saying bye to Twilight?

Wait, Toy Fair is on Valentine's day?! :rainbowlaugh:

Hopefully. We need more characterization for them, they barely got to do anything the last movie! :raritydespair:

Apparently yes. It's from the 13 - 16th, so it's pretty long (hopefully we'll get our sneak peek stuff on Saturday just like last year).

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

5033398 Do you know anyone that's going? I want to ask someone to specifically take pictures of new characters. :pinkiecrazy:

5033415 I don't! It's not open to the general public and you have to be part of a business group, representative, or specially invited to get in, and I know nobody in those areas :pinkiesad2:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

5033448 Nooooo:raritydespair:
Guess I'll just resort to refreshing youtube for video footage. :derpyderp2:

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the book!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7