Zephyr Breeze 158 members · 65 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

First up, we have the ancestor of Surprise's husband Tex, the OTHER Tex (firehooves/oasis cycle stuff, the marriage).

This adorable stallion might not be as brash as his G1 self, but he's also a bit saner!

Braeburn could be a possibility, suggesting Apple family tie-ins.

And, seeing as how G3's Starsong might be making a return, maybe we'll get another G3 revamp- but as a stallion!

We've got Butterscotch, the photogenic crystal pony:

October Calendula, the strange and quiet gardener:

Or maybe a G1 revamp, like the flirtish Kiss Curl!

So what do you think? Do any of these ponies look like him, or do you have any ideas?

Evilworld
Group Admin

4596055 ok nice possiblity but i notice that all your choice are Earth Pony. Which if he is a earth pony type he might be just a younger brother then an older brother since she have never seen the grounds in the cutie mark episode suggest.

Huh. Maybe he'll be a pegasus version.

Evilworld
Group Admin

4596101 ether that her mother or father decided to remarried after her little fall.

Or maybe someone related to them was an earth pony, but all those ponies shown look like mares, lol.
~Melly~

Evilworld
Group Admin

4596832 yah notic that to some the so called brother do look like mare.

Yeah, lots of the older ponies were androgynous.

When I look at some of the older generations, I tend to wonder what happened to the dads. :facehoof: Poor old Spike. He was practically the only guy.
~Melly~

s1

4596055 4596095 4596838
You know it is possible that Futtershy could have a Griffon as a adopted brother or Futtershy could be adopted by a Griffon family.

I think her reaction to Gilda wouldv'e been different then. I have a feeling that her brother and/or her family is/are (a) jerk(s).
~Melly~

Evilworld
Group Admin

If that true it would still open the possibility of who on who her mother be if she was adopted.

Evilworld
Group Admin

4620702 but if that also true we may ended up calling her griffinshy

Comment posted by s1 deleted Aug 24th, 2015
s1

4626770 4621718
You know that Fluttershy is pretty much acts like that around anybody that she doesn't know. And it still a possibility that she might have a Griffon mother and/or father.

Evilworld
Group Admin

it still a possibility that she might have a Griffon mother and/or father.

Or maybe both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16