The Animorphs 46 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Cookie_Girl
Group Admin

Well, another part of my childhood will soon be crushed. Behold the horror of Hollywood.

Why...

Why........

WHY!?

For those of you who don't know, The Animorphs we're a book series that was very popular several years ago. A series of over 54 books.

...Yeah this is bad. With how terrible the Airbender movie turned out, I do not support this.

:rainbowhuh:
:pinkiegasp:
:twilightangry2:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't really see why Animorphs getting a movie is that bad, especially considering that they already had a live-action tv show...

They tried to turn Avatar the last Airbender into a movie and it flopped cause it was them trying to cram an entire season of Tv into a movie, Animorphs isn't like Harry Potter or Hunger Games, making the books into episodes on tv works. Making the entire series into a movie will not.

Cookie_Girl
Group Admin

And in that same tv show they screwed up Cassie's personality. They also had Ax (alien who can't be snuck up on) get captured by some guys with ropes. He has a blade on his tail that can slice steel like a sword through a watermelon!, and he gets stopped by rope.

The reason a movie is unlikely to make the fans happy is because each book had its own plot that was great by itself, and over the course of the more than 54 books the characters went through some big very significant personality changes. Just like Airbender, you simply can't do it right as a movie.

As long as they don't BUTCHER the names like in "the Last airbender" I think I can live with this.

Cookie_Girl
Group Admin

I thought about it, and what they could do is make a prequel movie from the Andalite Chronicles and start a new tv series from that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7